We are SUPER excited for peach and hot pepper season! Enjoy it with this hot sweet treat!
- 3 or 4 medium-sized peaches, diced
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 jalapenos, finely chopped (remove seeds to lessen the heat)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
Mix all ingredients, cover, and let sit in the refrigerator for at least one hour – overnight is best. They go best with the El Milagro tortilla chip – Wheatsville's favorite!