Can't seem to beat the heat? How about turning of those stoves and firing-up that grill! This month we have two great items on member coupon.
- Wild caught Alaskan Butterfish. This stuff is awesome, and a great healthy protein substitute for beef or chicken.
- Real Ale Fireman's no.4. Great refreshing summer beer, local to boot.
- El Milagro tortilla chips. When I'm done with the bag there's always crumbs left, so I use the crumbs to make my own migas for breakfast. Yum!
- Organic grapes. My new all the time snack food. Usually out of the freezer is my favorite.
- Cashew linguini. Delicious!
- Tamari almonds. Another favorite snack food of mine.
- Brown Cow Peach yogurt. Really this one is kind of like an addiction.
- Smokey Hill medium or hot Salsa. I've eaten lots of salsas but the added flavor of the mesquite makes this one really unique.
Recipes in a hurry!
You may have seen the Rush Hour Recipe brochures on the member center counter. If not, check these out. This is a new program that we have, featuring recipes from other Co-ops, plus snazzy color pictures along with a shopping list to help you find the ingredients for the recipes. Some of the recipes that we currently have are vegetarian meatballs, ratatouille, garlic roasted chicken and black bean & corn salad.