Words from the Meat department
- Wild caught Alaskan Butterfish. This stuff is awesome, and a great healthy protein substitute for beef or chicken.
- Real Ale Fireman's no.4. Great refreshing summer beer, local to boot.
- El Milagro tortilla chips. When I'm done with the bag there's always crumbs left, so I use the crumbs to make my own migas for breakfast. Yum!
- Organic grapes. My new all the time snack food. Usually out of the freezer is my favorite.
- Cashew linguini. Delicious!
- Tamari almonds. Another favorite snack food of mine.
- Brown Cow Peach yogurt. Really this one is kind of like an addiction.
- Smokey Hill medium or hot Salsa. I've eaten lots of salsas but the added flavor of the mesquite makes this one really unique.
Beer of the Week (AGAIN!)
Also, new Wheatsville Pint Glasses! Keep one frosty cold in your freezer! Only $5.99